Your contributions are critical to ZEEK. A gift of any size makes an impact! Right now, we have several giving options.
• Make a one-time tax-deductible donation online via our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.
• Make a monthly tax-deductible donation.
• Write a check. Tax-deductible checks should be made out to Fractured Atlas, with ZEEK in the memo line. Mail to Zeek, 125 Maiden Lane, 8th Floor, NY NY 10038.
• Send a PayPal donation. On PayPal, we’re at email@example.com. It’s fast (but not tax-deductible).
• Start a giving circle. Call us to talk about how together, we can make your giving circle successful.
• Keep ZEEK online and independent!
• Help us showcase the people, ideas and conversations driving an inclusive and diverse progressive Jewish community.
• The US Jewish community is at a crossroads. Help ensure that 20-, 30- and 40-somethings (not to mention everyone else) have a progressive forum for civil dialogue.
• Build a hub where Jewish change-makers can read, share, engage and take action.
• Support ahead-of-the-curve Jewish writing and arts, culture and spirituality content
• Incubate emerging voices and artists, as well as established ones.
• Strengthen the intersections between social justice and Judaism, arts and social change.
• We don’t have a pay wall. That means that your gift helps ensure that our content reaches everyone who’s hungry for it, regardless of their financial status. Our readership is growing. We’d like to grow with it.
Our team — contributors, volunteers, writers, board, editor and our readers — is so grateful to ZEEK’s supporters big and small. We offer a heartfelt thank-you to our 2013-2014 supporters, who made gifts through IndieGoGo, PayPal, Fractured Atlas, and independently.*
Anonymous (15), Ali Jost, Anoush Bagdoyan, Charles Lenchner, Cheryl Cook, David Kelsey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Eliezer Kaplan, Gerald Markowitz, JJ Goldberg, Jonathan , Lisbeth Stelzig, Max Cherpitel, Michael Fessler, Mike Rothbaum, Nancy Goldstein, Rabbi Rachel Barenblat, Rachel Pollock, Reb Shaya, Robyn Fisher, Sarah Seltzer, Abigail Levine, Ali Jost, Amy S. Green, Anita Altman, Ann E Lewis, Anonymous (13), Ari Davidow, Arlene Hyman (z’l) , Aryeh Cohen, Barry Surman, Brent C Spodek, Caroline Reitz, Daniel Friedman, Danielle Durchslag, David A Eber, David Gottlieb, Debra Kolodny, Debra Nussbaum Cohen, Eitan Kensky, Erica Brody, Florence Fisher, Forward Association, Hattie Proteau, Howard T Senzel, Jacob B. & Mierle G. Ukeles, Jay Michaelson, Jesse Meyer, Jesse Meyer, Jewish Art Salon, Jewish Women’s Foundation of New York, Jo Ellen Green Kaiser, Julie Lemberger, Karen Kaplowitz, Kirsten Lodal, Laura Levitt, Lisa Modifica, email@example.com, Maarten van der Heijden, Marcia Brody, Marilyn Sneiderman, Mary Hart, Matthew Borus, Matthew Kaplan, Merrill Zack, Michael Iacovone, Michael Blitz, Mik Moore, Nancy Kaufman, Norbert Hirschhorn, Patricia Pensak, Phyllis Snyder, Richard Haw, Rochelle Rothbaum, Sammie Moshenberg, Samuel R Jewler, Shifra Bronznick, Shuli Passow, Simon Abramson, Sophi Kravitz , Steven M. Cohen, Susan Lubeck, Suzanne Crowell, Vanessa Schnaidt, and WM Singerman.
Special thanks to our anonymous donors, the Forward and the Jewish Women’s Foundation of New York.
ZEEK is presented by The Jewish Daily Forward | Maintained by SimonAbramson.com